Saturday, October 18, 2014

Gone Girl


Gone Girl
Gillian Flynn


I'm still not sure how I feel about this book. I finished it earlier this week in about three days. So what that tells me is that I liked it. I read it in a fury until I neared the end. It got a little much for me.

My reaction to this book are as follows:
Hmm...this is good.
I need to read it so fast I need to know what happens.
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT THE HELLLLLLLLL
Okay, no. Is this a joke?
Wow no way. Okay, really no no no.
Well.. I kind of get it.
Yayyyy
Okay, seriously? SERIOUSLY what is happening?
Wow really?

This isn't something I want to ruin since some of you may see the movie, but that was my reaction to the book in order of how I felt it. I think I liked this book. The only thing that I didn't like was that it was predictable. At the initial moment when I read the "shocking" parts I was actually shocked. And then I thought about it and it started to make more sense and stop being ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment