Thursday, August 28, 2014

Will Grayson, Will Grayson


Will Grayson, Will Grayson
John Green and David Levithan

  I can't say that I particularly enjoyed this book all that much. Maybe it was just too YA for me. I do love some YA, but this just was too much. Too much weird teenage feelings. The kind of feelings where you want to kill someone or yourself and actually talking about it. I don't know. I mean, overall, it wasn't that bad. Clearly I liked it on some aspect because I finished it.
The plot was a bit bland. I'm sure that there was some big thought process to it as there were two authors writing this. The straight Will was alright. He was a little bit out of place. Like out of place, but not a loner, not a popular kid and not a kid that was floating. Just like random, I can't explain. I mean, he gets a girlfriend. So boring. Gay Will was just like the manifestation of the Emo Kid from the Adam and Andrew song from when we were in High School.
Over all, I'm sure there is a better book you could waste your time on.

No comments:

Post a Comment