Saturday, November 16, 2013

Man Up

Man Up: Tales Of My Delusional Self- Confidence 
Ross Mathews

As you know, I have a guilty pleasure of reading memoirs of  D-list celebrities. They're my favorite books, don't ask why. I've read every single book by all of the Chelsea Lately "comedians" and I've never seen an episode of that show. I don't even have the slightest idea who Ross Mathews is, but I did like this book. From the cover, I assumed that he would be some overly-flamboyant gay guy who waved his flag at every turn of the page (not that I would have a problem with that, but I don't think I would've finished the book...not my cup of tea). However, that's not the kind of book it was. 
I actually liked it a lot. Not saying that I would recommend it, but if you want a quick read, it's good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment