Monday, February 11, 2013

Pretty Little Liars

Pretty Little Liars
Sara Shepard
286 pages
1,355 total pages
Book #4

Yes, I read Pretty Little Liars. Please forgive me. It took a few hours to read this gem. It started out and I wasn't sure that I was going to make it because it is clearly a book written for 7th graders who are transfixed by high school problems. The book starts out when the main characters are in middle school and you know the rest since we've all seen the TV show. The show follows along closely with the book, which I always like. I hate seeing the film version of a book before I read the actual book because I find my imagination much better than other people's. 
Anyway, I eventually grew to be interested in the book once the main characters entered high school. So I must have the mindset of a 7th grader. It was a quick read and those are my favorite. I need short books if I'm ever going to read 50 books this year. It was almost 300 pages so that's sort of a lot for me. Come on now.

No comments:

Post a Comment