Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Not Afraid of Life: My story so far

Not Afraid of Life: My Journey So Far | [Bristol Palin, Nancy French] 
Not Afraid of Life: My Journey So Far
Bristol Palin

If there's one thing I hate it's exclamation points! I think they're so annoying and almost always unecesary. I like them in poems and when a 10 year old girl is writing to someone about how a boy looked at her. But that's basically it. Bristol loves them, apparently.
 Well, I love Bristol Palin still. I think that she's the prettiest girl out there. I hate the fact that her life is such a snoozefest. Her show was so boring I couldn't watch it and her book was just as bad. I mean, don't get me wrong. I read it so therefore I didn't hate it. But I mean it was basically "I went fishing, I used to fish, I rode around in Levi's truck, I like blue jeans" Oh, yeah. She had a baby. You'd think a book about a teen mom would be a little more exciting. It's not. I assure you.

I still think she's really cool. I like the fact that she seems genuine. And I realize that 90% of what she was saying was all for show, I think that she is still a nice person. You don't really get to learn a lot about her, but what do you expect from a Republican? I guess we're all just worried about our image. It wasn't a long book. It was an easy read. I liked it. Levi is an asshole but she didn't complain about how terrible he was. Or at least if she did, it didn't really seem like that. She doesn't like Meghan McCain. That's laughable since I just read Meghan's book so it was neat to compare their feelings for each other.
Tripp is an ugly baby. I blame Levi.
Bristol is a cool name. All of the Palin's have cool names. I like that she still idolizes her mother. 
This book made me want to move to Alaska. Even though I never will.

No comments:

Post a Comment