Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I Hate Everything

I Hate Everything
Matthew DiBenedetti

I Hate Everything is probably the easiest book for me to relate to. Ever. I constantly get made fun of for repeating the phrase "I hate that". And while I do hate a lot of things, I like several things, probably thousands of things, but no one seems to notice those things. They just think that I hate everything. Anyway, this book was a laugh after a laugh. I couldn't stop laughing the whole time.
The entire book is this man listing the things he hates. Some of the things he hates you just sit back and say "OMG, stop" but most of them you're yelling in you're head "I KNOW, ME TOO!" The sad thing is that the guy made money off something that I could have done. I think that I have skillfully perfected the "I hate everything" attitude.
My uncle, forever the optimist, thought that this book was stupid. I think that he is stupid. This book is funny and it was extremely enjoyable. You can read it in less than 15 minutes (always a plus) and you get more entrainment out of it than most books.
So, overall, thank you, Jamie for randomly purchasing this and sending it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment